There's been a renewed focus on mental health and wellness over the past few years, and that includes law school students. Join podcast host Tara Mead as she talks with Professor Rebecca Waldemar and Dean of Students Randi Teplitz on how mindfulness and wellness can help students develop the essential skills they need to succeed.
Episode Transcript (PDF)
Mentioned in This Episode
Benefits of Practicing Mindfulness for Lawyers -- some of the benefits!
- Reduces stress
- Less vulnerable to burnout
- Improves focus and attention
- Improves resilience
- Increases creativity and problem solving skills
- Improves concentration
- Generally improves cognitive performance
- Enhances feelings of wellbeing
Music Credit: LeChuckz